- Andhra Pradesh tops in urban reforms; 16 states get Rs 500 crore incentive June 23, 2017The government has also planned to increase the reform incentive fund for the next three financial years from Rs 900 crore at present to Rs 10,000 crore
- Karnataka cabinet once again defers decision on RERA June 23, 2017Briefing reporters after the meeting, law minister TB Jayachandra said that the cabinet decided to take up the issue at the next cabinet meeting after talks remained inconclusive.
- Co-working space leasing in India to touch 10 million sq ft by 2020: CBRE June 23, 2017According to CBRE, demand more than tripled in 2016 to touch 0.7 mn. sq. ft. as compared to 2014
- 30 new cities selected to be made 'smart'; Bengaluru, Patna, Jammu make the cut June 23, 2017Trivendrum in Kerala topped the chart, which included other prominent capital cities like Amaravati, Patna, Srinagar, Bengaluru, Shimla, Dehradun, Aizawl and Gangtok
- Motilal Oswal arm to invest Rs 63 crore in Incor Group's Chennai project June 23, 2017The residential project is spread across 33 acres
- Realty brokerage Regrob plans Rs 200-crore IPO June 22, 2017The company is also planning to file for draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) for the SME IPO by next month
- Andhra Pradesh tops in urban reforms; 16 states get Rs 500 crore incentive June 23, 2017